How do I add AchieveIt as a Trusted Site?
If you are using Chrome:
- Click the Chrome Menu icon on the far right of the address bar.
- Click on Settings, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the 'Show Advanced Settings' link.
- Under Network, click on 'Change proxy settings'.
- Click the Security tab > Trusted Sites icon, then click Sites.
- Enter the URL of your Trusted Site, then click 'Add'.
- Click 'Close.'
For Internet Explorer:
- Browse to a site you can trust. For example, go to any web page you visit frequently, but also one where you see warnings about security, such as ActiveX controls.
- From the Tools menu button, choose Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options dialog box, click the Security tab.
- Click the big, green check mark: Trusted Sites.
- Click the Sites button.
- You discover the Trusted Sites dialog box. The website you’re visiting is shown next to the Add button.
- If the website you’re adding doesn't use the https URL, remove the check mark by the option Require Server Verification (https:) for All Sites in This Zone.
- When you forget to uncheck this option and you add a non-https site, a rude warning dialog box appears.
- Click the Add button.
- The website is added to the list.
- Click Close.
- Click OK to send off the Internet Options dialog box.
- Adding a site you frequent to your trusted zone helps expedite things that happen on the website, without compromising overall Internet security.
If you are still experiencing problems accessing the AchieveIt website, you may need to contact your Network Administrator or IT department.