There are several channels to reach the AchieveIt team. Choose the appropriate channel based on the urgency of your issue. If you have questions that require a quick response, the first contact should be your Customer Success Manager (CSM). If they are not available, you can use the following channels to help resolve your issue:
- Urgent concerns: Customer Success Manager (CSM), 24/7 Phone Support, Chat
- Other issues: Email, Knowledge Base
AchieveIt Support Channels
- On the top of the AchieveIt platform, in the blue bar, is an option for ’Help’.
You will have the option to select any of 3 options. Each will take you to a specific section of the AchieveIt Help Center:
- Knowledge Base: A collection of articles that describe the various features of the AchieveIt Platform.
- Tutorial Videos: A collection of videos to describe and demonstrate how to accomplish a specific task or utilize a specific feature.
- FAQ: This page shows links to articles that address our most frequently asked questions
24/7 Help Desk
You can reach our 24/7 Help Desk by calling 886-438-8993. They will help resolve your issue or if they are unable to address your concern, they will escalate the ticket to our Customer Support team.
By clicking on the green question mark in the bottom left corner of the AchieveIt platform you will be presented with the following options:
- What’s New: A list of our latest feature releases.
- Support: This option allows you to submit your issue directly to the Customer Support team. See below for examples:
- Knowledge Base: Another way to search and access our Knowledge Base articles.
- When you select Support on the above menu, you will be presented with one of the screens below depending on the state of the Support team.
Chat Online/Chat Offline
You can send an email to the AchieveIt Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include as much information and detail as possible to help the team quickly determine a solution. We love screenshots!
Another way you can send an email to the AchieveIt Customer Support team is by clicking the green ’Support’ button in the bottom right hand corner of a knowledge base article.
You will be presented the following form. Please include as much information and detail as possible to help the team quickly determine a solution.