We are excited to start this journey with you and can't wait to help you begin tracking your most important initiatives.
In this article you'll find links to a variety of guides, tutorials and documents to help you get started. As well as the 3 things you need to do before you are fully live in AchieveIt.
As a reminder, you can always reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager or Strategy Consultant for assistance as well as our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The 3 Things You Need to Do
- Send your AchieveIt team any plan documents you have that you'd like to get into AchieveIt first. This can be in the form of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PDF or anything other format you may have this information in.
- Determine if you would like to have your organization utilize Single Sign On
- Send your AchieveIt team your user list and utilize the help article here to help determine what type of users you may want to setup.
Helpful AchieveIt Guides & Resources
- You'll find our comprehensive help center complete with how to guides and tutorial videos here: https://support.achieveit.com/hc/en-us
- The AchieveIt Quick Start Guide! This guide will walk you through how to create a plan and edit a plan in AchieveIt
- How to Provide Updates via Email! This short video will walk you through the process of how to provide an update to a plan item in AchieveIt (something your users will be doing as soon as you go live with your plan!)
- As you work with your AchieveIt team we will help you to establish governing best practices for your plans and how your users interact with them. To get the process started here is a Governance Guide template.