This is a collection of the most commonly used help resources that champions share with their users. We recommend making these readily available to your users to empower them to get answers and info quickly without having to send questions to you.
Champions also use these resources to quickly answer common questions or fill in knowledge gaps.
Many champions offer these resources to their users through:
- Follow-up emails to training and kickoffs (see Communication - Templates)
- Training decks or presentations
- User Guides (see User Guide - Template )
- User cheatsheets or one-pagers
- Governance Guides ( see Governance Guide - Template)
Previous / Next
< How to Conduct a Retrospective - PowerPoint | Internal Communication - Templates >